Virginia Tech’s fraternity and sorority community is large and diverse. Nearly 5,700 students participate in Fraternity and Sorority Life.
According to research, fraternity and sorority members agree that:
- They have professors that care about them and make them excited to learn.
- They’re thriving in all areas of well-being.
- They had an internship or job where they applied their learning.
- They’re extremely involved in extracurriculars.
- They have a higher emotional attachment to Virginia Tech as alumni.
- They feel more prepared for life after college.