Read before you download for the best experience
“You’re In...Now What?” is a mighty powerful PDF and we recommend you use Adobe Reader to peruse its knowledge-inducing contents. Smash the button below for the Adobe Reader download, if you don’t have it already, (we know how wise-to-it our students are) and then download the magazine.
Now, technology these days has a habit of thinking for you. Most PDF readers will show a warning every time you click on a link that graciously lets you know that you have indeed clicked on a link and asks if you trust it. Since “You’re In...Now What?” is filled to the brim with external links to university resources (which you should certainly trust, scout’s honor), we thought we’d spare you the pain of Googling and show you a quick work around:
- Open Adobe Reader and take a gander at the preferences.
- Click on “Trust Manager” in the left-hand column.
- Find “Internet Access from PDF Files outside the web browser” and click “Change Settings...”
- In the “Manage Internet Access” pop-up box, click “Allow all web sites.” Once you’re finished reading, you might want to change it back, just to be safe. Or don’t, it’s your life. PDF how you want to PDF. We support your decision.
- You may now enjoy “You’re In...Now What?” to the fullest extent.
PS: If you want to read the magazine on the go with a tablet or phone, download the E-reader version below!