Read before you download for the best experience
“You’re In...Now What?” is a powerful PDF and we recommend you use Adobe Reader to view its contents. Use the Adobe Reader button below to download the PDF viewer, if you don’t have it already, and then download the magazine.
Most PDF readers will show a warning every time you click on a link and asks if you trust it. Since “You’re In...Now What?” is filled to the brim with external links to university resources (which you should certainly trust), we’ve included a quick work around:
- Open Adobe Reader and open the preferences.
- Select “Trust Manager” in the left-hand column.
- Find “Internet Access from PDF Files outside the web browser” and select “Change Settings...”
- In the “Manage Internet Access” pop-up box, select “Allow all web sites.” Once you’re finished reading, you might want to change it back, just to be safe.
- You may now enjoy “You’re In...Now What?” to the fullest extent.
PS: If you want to read the magazine on the go with a tablet or phone, download the E-reader version below!